Light & Dark Acupuncture was founded by Molly Dyer, L.Ac. to serve the purpose of providing the kind of attentive, connective, individualized healthcare experience that people deserve.
Light & Dark Acupuncture provides a space where patients feel safe enough to share their fears, frustrations and vulnerabilities surrounding their health condition(s), and where they feel inspired to celebrate their successes.
Light & Dark Acupuncture is committed to providing quality healthcare to everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, age, religion, immigration status, and ability. We provide a safe environment for all walks of life.
- We value pharmaceutical medications. We believe that they are lifesaving technology. We also believe that they are not the only answer to health concerns.
- We value feeling inspired to take action.
- We believe that this is what motivates us to create long-term changes in our health condition(s).
- We value laughter because it truly is the best medicine.
- We value each individual’s experience.
- We believe that in order for individuals to heal, they must feel heard, understood, accepted, loved and validated.
- We believe that people deserve attentive, connective, individualized healthcare.
- We value community.
- We believe that people are healthier when they feel connected to others and accepted by their communities.
- We value education.
- We believe that educating our patients on health and wellness can inspire positive change and, at times, it can save their lives.
- We value and celebrate diversity.
- We value the courage and resilience with which our patients face adversity, even when they cannot see it with their own eyes.
To receive health results from a professional that you can trust, schedule an appointment online today.